Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thursday 13 - Thirteen Faces of Shadow

Today, I took this really amazing picture of Shadow.  It's one of those shots that you never think will come along, and when it does you just can't stop staring at it.  So that got me thinking about all the interesting expressions that he makes everyday.  And here are thirteen of the best for Thursday 13.  Hope you enjoy!

1.  This is that super amazing shot I was talking about.  Isn't it great?!


2.  This is a photo from when he was younger.  I think it's really interesting that his eyes look two-colored when they're actually not.


3.  This is also somewhat of an older picture.  I love the color of his eyes in this one!


4.  He was in a bucket when I snapped this.  :0)


5.  He almost looks a bit scared here, but I don't know why.


6.  That's his curious look!  He thinks it's so fun to watch the fishies :0)


7.  Fast asleep! <^..^>


8.  I don't even know what to say about this : )


9.  I love how you can see the little furs on his paw and just the tip of his tooth in this picture.


10.  Normal face (I guess)


11.  His eyes look like they are sorta glowing.


12.  Kinda looks like he's smiling = )


13.  Just adorable with his little foot in the air!


So, there you have it!  Thirteen different expressions of Shadow!  Maybe I'll do thirteen pictures of Smudges next.  While you're here, don't forget to check out our awesome reviews and stupendous giveaways happening right now!  You can find them all in the tabs above.  Have fun and don't forget to head back here soon, cause we have several new giveaways that will start this week!  Hope to see you again real soon <^..^>

Sorry, I just HAVE to post it again.  I adore this photo!




6 comments:

  1. They are all really cute, but you're right - that first (and last) photo is a real winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. That's a gorgeous photo. They look so cute when they're asleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty kitty! Cats are such photogenic creatures, aren't they? :)

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first photo really is excellent. I also liked numbers 8, 9 and 11. Thirteen movies

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely kitty. He's such a beautiful gray.
    Happy TT!

    http://www.miaceleste.com/

    ReplyDelete

We would love if you would leave us a comment! Thanks :)