Friday, January 25, 2013

A Little About Me

We just started this blog about two days ago, and already it seems to be growing way faster than we ever thought it would :)  Thank you to everyone who has helped our little seed start to blossom!  If you haven't already, you can follow our blog on the right sidebar.  We would be so grateful if you would.  And don't forget about our awesome little giveaway going on right now.  It still has very few entries, so your odds are good if you enter.  Anyhow, as the title suggests, this is a post about me, one of the writers of The Three Whiskateers and owner of two of those adorable kitties!

It's always been difficult for me to write about myself because I sometimes struggle with self confidence, but here I go anyway :0)

First off, the basics.  My name is Rachael and I live in southern Indiana.  As I said earlier, I am the owner of two of the Whiskateers, Shadow and Smudges.  Which, by the way, are just as adorable in person!  The other kitty, Scooter, is owned by Tyler aka: co-author of this site.  He should be doing a post soon, but we will see :)  So anyhow, Tyler and I have been together now for 3 years.  And, just recently, he asked me to marry him!  I said yes and the date for our marriage is set for January of 2014, and we are so excited!

I am in the process of moving to a new home (we'll call it a fore-closed home)  I got it several months ago, and have been working on cleaning it up since then.  Let's just say, it was a lot less than liveable.  But, now the process is almost complete and I can't wait until the paperwork goes through and I will be able to call it my own!  So, we have a lot happening this year as you can see.

So, more about me.  I love to write, I just don't do it as much as I should.  Hence, the blog :0)  In Jr. High and High School, I used to write almost every day, but it has gotten a lot harder since.  Mainly, I would write poetry.  I still will occasionally when inspiration strikes, but not lately.

The most important thing about me, though, is my faith.  I am a devout Christian, who has been in church since I was five years old.   God is my everything.  What else can I say?  I hope for this blog to be a reflection of that.  I will always post family friendly things and will try to never post offensive things.  I won't shove religion down anyone's throat, but I will not be ashamed of what I believe in.

So, that is a little about me!  I appreciate it if you have made it this far and haven't gotten bored and stopped reading yet.  Leave a comment if you like.  I would love it if you did :)  And be sure to stick around and check back often, because I hope to be able to offer some new things and, hopefully, some new giveaways soon!
Make yourself at home and stick around for awhile!

4 comments:

  1. Rachael, thanks for following Carole's Chatter Blog Tips. You might like my main blog as well, Carole's Chatter. I have followed you right back. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by and following! I really appreciate it :) There's a giveaway going on right now also if you are interested.

      Delete
  2. Following back from the blog hop! Congrats on the engagement and the new house! You're right-it's going to be a very exciting year for you! I can't wait to read all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love if you would leave us a comment! Thanks :)