Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thoughts

I know I haven't posted a personal post for awhile and I do apologize.  Things have been difficult financially and I have been a bit down.  I've been struggling to find a job and money is starting to get tight.  But, I am trusting God.  He has provided the new house and all the wonderful things He has given us, and I know He will not leave us now.  I don't know how many times that we have been barely able to pay a bill and the money has come from somewhere unexpected, or we are almost out of food and someone buys us groceries.  God is good!  I know it will be difficult for awhile, but I am putting my trust fully in God.  




2 comments:

  1. My (our) thoughts and prayers are with you. You have said many kind words during our difficult times that I wish all of the best for you and your family. We both seem to have hit rock bottom more than once, but as hard as a struggle it may be- He always pulls us back up. Your faith and the prayers will see you through, you're an amazingly kind person and good things come to good people-I have faith in that! ~Raine~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! God bless you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love if you would leave us a comment! Thanks :)